Monday, December 8, 2008

We have a court date!

So after what seems like an eternity (only actually about 8 weeks), we were assigned a court date of Dec 16. We get to go see him again! We will leave on Dec 13 and return on Dec 17. I have no idea yet when our 3rd trip will be yet. With the Christmas holidays things will likely be delayed a bit. Typically we have a 10 day waiting period after court before we can have him. We will fly home and then go back again after 10 days. The third trip will be 10-12 days, I think.

We will be traveling with Lindsey and Jason on this trip. Lindsey has been my email friend since we both received our referrals. I am excited to finally get to meet her. Lindsey helped get us set up with a host family in an apartment in the US Embassy. How awesome this is! We have been so blessed through this whole process.

1 comment:

Pat Barrett said...

We look forward to meeting you. You'll be staying at our place.
CYA soon,
Terry and Pat