Saturday, October 4, 2008

Home

Our trip home went smoothly although the travel time seemed unbearably long. I can't imagine doing this 3 more times. We left for the airport at 7am (11pm GR time) on Friday, took a 10:20am flight to Amsterdam that was 3 1/2 hours, then the flight from Amsterdam to Detroit was 8 1/2 hours, and finally the car trip home was about 2 1/2 - 3 hours as it was rush hour! Ahhh... I don't think I have ever sat that long at least not since I have had Noah! :)

Noah seems like he did okay. I still don't want to leave him again, but I know I have to. I think I just block it out of my mind until I have to. He told me he missed me so much. How cute. Since I am normally with him ALL of the time - I don't hear that kind of thing much. I have to admit that was nice to hear, but I would rather not leave the country again just to hear him say it! :)

All day today (Saturday) I just sit here and day dream about what life will be like with two. If I could just fast forward past the rest of the travel and court and whatever else we have to do and be at the end!

I will post more pictures later.

1 comment:

KellytheKitchenKop.com said...

He is absolutely adorable and I want to squeeze those little cheeks! Thank the Lord, he looks very happy & healthy. My heart breaks for you to have to leave him there, though, it just doesn't seem right.

Thanks for sharing those awesome pics with me!

Kelly