We are here! We have had such an exciting and long day... When we arrived at the Atlanta airport we had a message from the Bruners (Kyle and Jene from our first trip) on our phone that they have a court date. Praise the Lord! We are so excited for them. When we arrived to Moscow we met Lindsey and Jason. I have been emailing Lindsey since we received our referrals. How cool to finally meet. We also got to meet Jon and Janice and Terry and Pat. Jon and Janice were at the airport with a van to take us all back to where we are staying and were so kind to help us find a host family and to take care of all the arrangements required for us to stay with them here. Terry and Pat are the family that we are staying with. We are so blessed.
We left Saturday afternoon and arrived to Moscow at around noon on Sunday. We flew through Atlanta this time - 2 hours from Grand Rapids to Atlanta and 12 hours from Atlanta to Moscow. Long flight but everything went smoothly.... Jeff is napping now, but I think I am going to try to tough it out and wait until tonight to sleep. We are all going to have dinner in a little while together.
In the morning (Monday) we go to the orphanage 2 times to visit Jacob. I can't wait to see him again, but I am nervous. Nervous that he won't remember us and nervous/sad that we will have to leave him again.
Noah is staying with Grandma and Grandpa and was so excited to pack his suitcase and go. That really helped me to deal with the trip. I feel like my heart is being torn every time I get on the plane. I hate leaving both boys and I can't wait to have us all home together as a family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We are so glad you arrived safely! Have fun seeing Jacob tomorrow!
Post a Comment