Tuesday, December 27, 2011

This is our sweet little boy


This is the beautiful family that took care of us this week.










Meet our sweet little boy... Elijah Tekaye... He was so scared of us and we most saw tears from him. He allowed me to hold him, but Jeff couldn't get near. Elijah will be 2 years old in May.






This is the closest thing to a smile that we got from him.







He is having a banana for snack. You can tell he is completely unsure of what is going on.














2 comments:

Lindsey Carney said...

He is adorable! I am so glad you got to see his bm. I'm so excited for you guys!
Also, since Hudson's gotcha' day is today, I know Jacob's is very soon, so Happy Gotcha' Day to him!

jbruner said...

We are so happy for you and glad to hear things are going well. We will continue to pray for all of you.